Saturday, September 13, 2008

Past Ready....



Josh is past ready to go fishing again... This past Sunday, he was out back playing, and I noticed he was casting his toy pole into the grass... I asked him what he was doing, and he said "Fishing for smallies..." As I watched, with amused affection, he would cast his line out, then go put the magnet inside of the fish's mouth, then run back to the side of the drive and reel it in... Then he would turn to a small bucket with a lid, starting shaking it as he took the lid off, muttering under his breath, "Don't you all jump out of there now..." He looked up to see me, and offered the explanation " I am putting it in my live well...". This went on for well over an hour...
I admire his imagination and creativity more and more each day...And count my blessings that I get to share in his amazing journey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is real imagination, hope you continue to have such creativity, and that it will always be fun.
I know as soon as Daddy is better he will make sure you get to go fishing again.
Love you
Nana