
Once again, my husband is coming home from the hospital...
This time, hopefully, will turn the corner for him, and I pray, our life can begin to line out.
Sometimes I wonder how much one person is supposed to endure, before their spirit breaks, and they give up on moving forward. He has not done that yet, and I admire his spirit. He has learned to take each day in stride, and to appreciate it...
I hope that I can "keep on keeping on" and not lose strength, for if he can persevere, I can at least do the same.
I love you Elwood.

1 comment:
You are an extremely strong person, one who I am very proud of.
I do hope this is both of your time now and things will start looking up.
My love to both of you and your spirits are an inspiration to me.
Love you
Mom
Post a Comment