Glad you like your new camera, hope it performs all it is supposed to do!! Love the pics, glad to see you back on again. Know Josh is pumped about soccer, hope all goes well for him. Love Mom and Nana
Great shots!! Love the one of "the thinkin" Josh-he is too stinkin cute!!! What kind of camera did you get?? I am so glad to see ya posting again-I have been checking here, for awhile, and was happy to see the new updates!! :O) Love ya! Sabra
4 comments:
Those are some great pictures. Josh is so cute and so is Puppy. Love ya, BA
Glad you like your new camera, hope it performs all it is supposed to do!! Love the pics, glad to see you back on again.
Know Josh is pumped about soccer, hope all goes well for him.
Love
Mom and Nana
Oh, Josh looks so cute! I can't wait until Joaquin is big and can kick around a "football!"
Great shots!! Love the one of "the thinkin" Josh-he is too stinkin cute!!! What kind of camera did you get?? I am so glad to see ya posting again-I have been checking here, for awhile, and was happy to see the new updates!! :O)
Love ya!
Sabra
Post a Comment