
Today we celebrated Joshua's two year anniversary (Gotcha Day). When I reflect on this day two years ago, when I first held my son, and looked at his tiny face, I had no idea how very different I would feel about him every day. He brings the sunshine, the smiles, and is the reason I look forward to what each day might have in store. How one tiny person can master all this power over me is amazing. He has no idea the rush of emotion that he can give just by yelling "Luz you, Mom!" as he chases the dog from one room to another, or the power that compels me to sit with him on the floor and make rows of cars each and every time he pats the carpet and says "Sit, Mommy, sit". God's greatest gift was given to me on April 5, 2004, and I treasure each day that I can share with him. Luz you, too, Baby.

3 comments:
Made me cry. You are so lucky and only second in line to Josh who is the very luckiest and loved little fellow I know. Love you all, BBa
What a big boy he has become!!! Gotta luz him, I know I sure do and miss you all very much. I love that smile!!! Missy
You made me cry as well, for I too remember that day, the awe I felt when he was brought into the room. This wonderful child was going home with us!!I remember counting fingers and toes just as I did when you "his Mom" was born. What a joy he is in our lives. How proud I am to be his "Nana."
How proud I am to be your Mom!!
Love you
Mom
Post a Comment