Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The Graduate, FINALLY

I returned home tonight from Indianapolis, again. Only this time, I don't have to go back there unless it is by choice. I graduated today from the Department of Child Services Family Case Manager Training program!!!!! While I am very apprehensive about this job, and all that comes with it, I have a great sense of relief to have this stage of the job complete. The travel back and forth over the past 12 weeks has been exhausting, and the changes in schedule very unsettling. But, we have endured, Josh/Woody/Mom, and Me, and I can honestly say, I could not have done it without them. SO, I am curious to see what is around the next bend... WISH ME LUCK.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!
You have all my best wishes, and assurances that you can and will give this job the very best in you.
So glad that you made it.
Love you
Mom

Anonymous said...

Proud of you and glad your in the family. Rub off on Megan? May God always keep you safe and his blessings be with you.
Your very lucky to have a Mom and husband who stand by you and can help.
I love you also.
Louise

Anonymous said...

I have faith in you and know you can do anything you set your mind to. Look at all you endured to get there so know you will give it your best. Love you, BBA