Thursday, January 26, 2006

My husband...



I always knew Woody was a big kid at heart, but it was not until Olivia and Josh came into our lives that he showed me... We went to Mom's over the past weekend, and Woody entertained Josh and Olivia for quite a while. They colored, played games, and wrestled. By the time that bedtime came, I think Woody might have beat Josh to sleep that night. It never ceases to amaze me the small (but oh so important) things he can do to endear him to my heart even more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its the small things that they do not even realize they are doing and probably wouldn't do them if they did. Been married almost 45 years and am amazed in some way by him each and every day. I think Woody is great and am so glad he is in our family. Love you all BBA