PUMPKINS!!!!!!!!
We went to the Mayse Pumpkin Farm in Evansville today, and had a great fall afternoon. The temperatures were so nice, and spending time together was the best. Megan and Josh crawled through the hay maze, Woody, Megan, Kate, and Josh picked pumpkins, and I snapped pictures. Megan snagged one of the gentlemen working there, and asked him if he would take a picture of all of us. She knew I would not come out from behind the camera for anything else. I loved this day, and hope we can spend many more fun times together.
and was so proud, he could
not wait to show Daddy, Sissy,
and MeyMey.




2 comments:
What great Fall pictures of your entire family Krista! I have enjoyed reading about your adventures!. Love to all...
Jennifer
I am so glad to be able to keep abreast of your family in this way and you do just a wonderful job at it Krista. BBA
Post a Comment