

I have to admit, I think my husband is a pretty awesome guy. But, he never ceases to amaze me with some things he does. He carved ALL these pumpkins tonight, taking specific requests from each of us as to what designs we wanted. He worked patiently and thoroughly, cleaning up his mess when finished. We added tealights to the finished artwork, and turned out the lights. The effect was very impressive. Josh, Megan, Kate, and I were so excited. We then proceeded to carry the JOL out to the front lawn and placed them around the scarecrow in the yard. It was just the finishing touch to the fall decorations for our front yard. It made me fall in love all over again.

2 comments:
Woody, you never fail to impress me. Love you guys, BBA
Woody,
What a great job!! I am sure they look wonderful outside, bet Josh loves them.
Love you
Sandi
Post a Comment