

This was the first year that Joshua went to see Santa, and he did fantastic. He was determined that he was going to tell Santa that he wanted a racetrack and two cars! He walked up with Daddy, but decided to climb up on Santa's knee on his own. He is growing so fast...
Merry Christmas to All...

4 comments:
My what a big boy you are Josh!!!
I hope Santa brings you everything you wish for and more but most of all, that you have a loving family, a warm home and an appreciation of all the wonders that life has to offer. Merry Christmas and I love you
Nana
Krista,
Im not sure you remember us but we are Dan and Kim Bennett and we adopted Utsah. We are down in Owensboro not very far from you. Maybe we can meet soon and tell old war stories......
Krista-
Not sure you remember me either. I am Marianne and I adopted Persis now 4 yrs old around the same time as Dan & Kim in KTM. I am glad to see Joshua looking so happy and becoming such a big boy. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year (to Dan & Kim too). I live so far away on the east coast I will never get down, but I enjoyed reading your adventures with Joshua.
Oh, my goodness-Joshua gets cuter every day! He looks like such a big boy in his little sweater vest, and getting in Santa's lap all by himself! They sure grow way too fast! When will there be another one?!??! :0)
Sabra
Post a Comment