Saturday, November 11, 2006

Megan, the Senior Version...





Megan has been a transplanted Hoosier now for almost 8 months, and she has blossomed in many ways. She is a senior in high school, a dedicated employee for Taco Bell, a licensed driver with a car that she bought herself, a member of the drama club, choir, and soon to be a member of the winterguard (flag team). With all that going on, and she continues to maintain an A-B average on her report card! I think Megan has surprised herself with all that she has accomplished in the time she has lived here. I know she surely makes her dad and me proud. There is nothing she cannot accomplish, if she puts her mind to it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan,
You're Awesome, just Awesome!!!!
Way to go, girl; You have proven to everyone that you can handle yourself, and grow to become a fine young lady. Keep up the good work, I am so proud of you
Sandi

Anonymous said...

Nearly forgot, Love the pics!!! Hope your Senior year is a great one.
Love you
Sandi

Anonymous said...

Megan,
Joe and I are so proud of you. Joe was bragging to Jack and Beth Ann about how good you doing. You can do anything you want to do and be anything you want to be. We only wish the best for you. We are excited to see all of you for Thanksgiving!
Love - Joe, Crystal, Dakota, Jake

Anonymous said...

Great accomplishments Megan!!! I am so proud of you!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL of your pictures!!! You are one beautiful young lady! Love and miss you bunches!
Aunt Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Megan, you are such a beautiful girl am sure your dad will be fighting off the young men. Hope you have a wonderful senior year and that everything goes exactly as it should. Love you bunches, Billie Ann