Sunday, March 24, 2013
Long time since I was here...
Lots has changed... Joshua is nine yo now. Third grade. Soccer star. Megan had a daughter, Kenzie Grace on 1/23/11. She is living with us right now. She is a sunshine drop that is constantly on the move. Katie lives with us as well. Tight quarters to say the least. Woody continues to struggle with his health. Good moments are intermingled with the hospitalizations. My precious Sable passed away in April 2012. Hard to believe she has been gone a year almost. We have a black dachshund named Clyde, who will be four in June. He is Joshua's dog. I adopted Layla, a bichon schnauzer mix in May of last year. She is a mess. I call her a goat because she eats everything!! That is the update for now. I will attempt to do a better job in the future of jotting down sine thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment