Monday, February 01, 2010
What to say...
It has been a year, this month, since I posted here. I am nowhere near organized enough to recap 2009, so suffice it to say, we are still here. We are a bit worse for the wear in some ways, and stronger in many others. Joshua is now 6 yo, in Kindergarden, and a breath of life every morning. Woody is hanging in there, facing a huge hurdle with this upcoming surgery February 18, and the proudest fisherman I know. He won The Billy, a fishing tournament on Dale Hollow Lake, has been published in an article on Bassmaster.com, and coached a season of football in 2009, and done it all with a feeding tube in his stomach, and a smile on his face. I am the same, but not. I turned 40, have more grey hair and more lines on my face than were there last time I checked (which I do NOT do often), but I also have an appreciation for me, as a woman, mother, wife, daughter, co-worker, and friend. That is pretty cool. I will try to do better about posting updates here, but no guarantees. I am honest, if nothing else...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yes 2009 was a tough year for a lot of us, but with it came a new strength and renewed hope that "this too shall pass".
So my wonderful daughter you keep the faith and be the guiding light through the coming months and I am sure there will be a beautiful star in your crown.
Love
Mom
Post a Comment