Sunday, January 04, 2009

Last of 2008...


Well, Here are the last photos of 2008, taken at Christmas. I did not take any of New Years, as I was snoozing...I know, I am soo old. We were at Mom's on Christmas Day, and I wanted to recent pic of the three of us, since Woody has lost so much weight, so Mom snapped this for me.

This is the racetrack that Santa brought to Josh. He is a NASCAR addict, and this mat says Joshua's Motor Speedway" on it. He was so happy with it, he packed it and his racecars to Nana's house.


My mother-in-law gave me cookie cutters for Christmas, and Mom had given us some sugar cookie mix, so it seemed natural they should be put to use for Santa's snack. Joshua was the master of detail in decorating, as you can see.

AH yes, it is soo much fun to try and get us all looking and smiling at the same time....SIGH.

I gave Woody and Joshua guitars for Christmas this year. Woody expressed the desire to learn to play, and I knew that since Josh does EVERYTHING his Daddy does, he would want one as well. I just forgot to buy myself the noise reduction earphones until they have mastered the instrument. (I have already told them that next year, all I want for Christmas is some Christmas carols, that Woody plays and Josh sings...)

This last picture was taken at Joshua's Christmas Program at Preschool. He did not want to smile at first, but after the program he was much more relaxed. I am sad to think that this is his last year at preschool. When Christmas comes in 2009, he will be in Kindergarden... I pray 2009 keeps us all moving forward in good health, and a closer walk with God. I figure the rest will come as it will...
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pics!! I too wish and pray that this is a much better year for the whole family.
So glad we got to have another Christmas together. Love you
Mom and Nana