Sunday, November 09, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Joshua






Today, Joshua turned five years old...My baby is growing so fast, and learning at lightspeed...He received a Leapster for his birthday, and games to go with it, and was tickled to death. We went outside to try and take pictures, but Joshua was simply not in the mood...LOL Time certainly is getting away from me...I am just glad to be able to hang on for this ride.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day, so glad I got to spend it with you!!! I am glad you liked your leapster, take care of it but enjoy!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHUA!!
Love
Nana

Bubay said...

Enjoy all of the years as the go so fast. Before you know it they are 15 and then 25 and you really miss all of the times with your babies and then lo and behold they present you with babies of their own for you to love and you won't miss a minute for you realize how quickly time flies. He is so beautiful and healthy and we all love him so much. BBA

patsy_dee said...

Looks like Joshua had a great time! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!