Sunday, April 20, 2008

Mud Play





Joshua asked me the other morning if he could play in the mud. I told him sure, when we got home that afternoon. He made sure to remind me as I dropped him off at daycare, and as soon as I picked him up, the first thing he wanted to know was when were we going to play in the mud. We did not even eat supper first. We came straight home, and got down to the nitty gritty. After a few ground rules (no pun intended)such as YOU ONLY PLAY IN THE MUD WHEN YOU HAVE ON PLAY CLOTHES and NO THROWING MUD AT THE DOG OR MOMMY, we were set. Josh was unsure of it at first, but after a few tense moments when he had muddy hands, and dirty pants, the inhibitions left, and the four year old came out. Hope you enjoy looking as much as I did taking these.

1 comment:

Bus and Sabra said...

Eeeewwwww.....Ha ha! It looks like he had a messy and fun time of it!!! You are a good Mommy to let him get so muddy! Ha ha! & What a brave boy to dig into it!! Ha ha! I see the dog standing far enough out of reach that it wasn't about to get muddy!! Good rules, Mom, and Josh sure is a cutie-pie!!! :)