Tuesday, February 12, 2008

FINALLY, SNOW!!



Joshua has been asking for snow since December. It finally came last night, and he was so impatient to get outside today to experience it. The weather was not very friendly conditions for a camera, though. So, we got two shots of Josh in the snow, and then had to put the camera away. He had a great time stomping in the snow, throwing snow at Mommy, and falling backwards. Attempts to make a snow angel were not so successful, because Joshua was not heavy enough to make a dent in the ice.

4 comments:

Bus and Sabra said...

Hee hee! You can't even tell it is him-he is so cuddled up in his warm weather gear!!! We didn't get a drop of snow down here in Richmond!! Just a little bit of ice this morning! It looks like Joshua had a wonderful time!!!

Anonymous said...

Where is Joshie? Under all those clothes. Glad he got to go out and play for a while. I was glad to see some snow, just isn't winter without it.
Love
Mom & Nana

Soltana said...

i don't even remembaer where I "found" you but when I saw Kentucky I had to read:)

We're a house of UK fans:)

Wish we would get some snow..we're in VA :)

Bubay said...

I so enjoy your blogspot. Joshie is soooo cute. We are glad Woody is home and feeling better. Be careful driving in that wonderful white stuff. We love you much.