Sunday, January 13, 2008

Something New

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful, we are so blessed to have Joshua in our lives! We must do our very best to guide him in the right way.
Love you
Mom and Nana

Bus and Sabra said...

MORE, MORE, MORE!!!!!! I was just getting settled in to my seat with a big ol smile on my face, and it ended!!! He is such a cutie, patootie!! Wouldn't he just pass out if he heard this?? Ha ha!! The pictures are fabulous!! He really is one handsome guy!! I know how proud you are of him! I can't wait to meet him again, one day! He would have one wild and crazy time, here!! You know, all the girl cooties-Caleb would appreciate having a boy to hangout with!! ;o)

I loved seeing you the other day, I just wish your honey bun had been off fishing, rather than hanging out at the hospital. :o/

Let's get together again, real soon!
Love,
Sabra