I have been a bad Mommy, and have not posted or taken any pictures this month. I will do better!!! I do have this cute shot of Joshua cooking with his Daddy on Thanksgiving! They are making the famous Broccoli Casserole. I hope Joshua learns to cook like his Daddy, and perhaps take pictures like his Mommy~Only Better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi Josh,
I hope you will come cook for me sometime!! I really enjoyed you staying with me last night. Do hope Daddy will be better soon.
Love
Nana
Could he possibly get any cuter??!??! Goodness, where does the time go? I can't believe he is 4 years old, already!! He looks like he is going to be a fabulous cook, or at least he looks way better than Emeril in his Chef hat and apron! :O) I am to be able to catch up and read your blog! I put you in my favorites, again! Let' hope this computer doesn't crash like the last one!!
We HAVE to get together!!!
Love,
Sabra
He is just toooo cute. Love to you all and hope you have a wonderful Christmas with Christmas by Josh. Love to all of you, BA
Post a Comment