Joshua turned 4 years old last Friday, November 9, 2007. Where does the time go? He had such a wonderful time, and he kept asking "This is for me?" He was able to share his birthday with his friends at school on Friday, and then with famiy and friends at Gattitown on Saturday. He told me on the way home that he loved his birthday, and "I don't want it to be over". That was all I needed to hear to know that everything was as good as I had hoped it would be for him. I wish I could give him the moon. Good thing he hasn't asked for it, for I would surely try to rope it just for him. Life is good when I can see his smile.
I have taken a lot of pictures off the computer of Josh from when he was a baby, but I did have this one of him when he was 18 months old. He certainly has changed from baby to boy in these past few days, huh?
1 comment:
Josh, My how you have grown, and I love being a part of it each and every year. Thank you for inviting me to your birthday parties. They were grand ones and you had such a good time.
Hugs and lots of kisses!!!!!!
Always your
Nana
Post a Comment