

Today Joshua started preschool in KY. He was so excited to get up and get dressed this morning, to get to school. He likes his teacher, and already had a friend that was in the class, and had two other friends move up with him. Sometimes it seems like time passes in the blink of an eye, and it was just yesterday that he was learning to walk. I know this is just another first in many, but each first reminds me of the others that have come to pass. Children are a blessing from God, and we are so lucky to have him in our life.

1 comment:
Oh, my goodness, school already!!!
Where has time gone?
I hope you can grasp just some of the vast knowledge that is available, I hope you continue your interest in reading and most of all I hope you live and enjoy this time of your life.
I love you
Nana
Post a Comment