Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Checking in...


We are finally beginning to feel like we are settled in a little better, and Joshua is down to telling me "I want to go home"one time a day , so I think a routine is beginning to take shape. I have not taken any pictures since Olivia's birthday party, so I will post my fave shot of Joshua from then...Not a whole lot of news to tell...I did interview for another family case manager position, but am now in the throws of whether I want to change jobs again, when I have not been doing the current one a year yet. But, new house, new town, why not new job??? I live for the excitement of CHANGE...Those of you that know me know that is the farthest thing from the truth!!!!!!!!!! Woody is currently on a week long fishing trip, and seems to be enjoying himself, from what I am gathering in the phone conversations...Well, will sign off for now. Would love to hear from anyone, if you get the chance..Take care. All our love, the Lumpkins

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just give it time, know you hear that from me alot but I do believe all good things come in their own time. Time to get the camera out MOM, he is only little once.
Ask for guidance and I think an anwer will come. So glad you are moved and settling in! All my love to you and yours
Mom

Bus and Sabra said...

Wow, is Josh getting big!! Look at all those teeth-Caleb is extremely jealous!!!(He still has none at 11 months!!) Oh, well! I am glad to hear you are settling in! I know it must be hard moving and having to unpack all your belongings! Your mom is right about the job thing-your answer will come! Oh, yeah, and I'm with her-get that camera unpacked and start snapping! I try to take at least 5 shots of Caleb and Hannah a day! Ha ha! My camera sits on my kitchen counter, where I can grab it in a hurry!
Take care!
Love, Sabra

Anonymous said...

Krista, I admire you so for being able to move, deal with three children whom are so far apart in ages and thinking of a different job. One word of advise, if you are going to do it, do it while you are young because when you get old you do not have the energy for any of it. Now, lets talk about Krista's week long scrapbooking trip or whatever suits her fancy. Love you very much, BBA