Wednesday, November 30, 2005

TWO cute



Well, needless to say, I think our son is the cutest little UK fan ever. And yes, I AM BIASED.
Woody's sister, Crystal, sent this outfit for Josh on his second birthday, so I wanted to get his picture made in it for Daddy. But he did so darn good for the photographer, that we decided these would be his Two Year pictures. What better reminder, that no matter where you hang your hat, you never forget where your roots are.
GO WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!!
I still have yet to determine what a Hoosier is....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, cutest U.K. fan I have seen. Love the blog site and love you guys, BBA

Anonymous said...

He is just so handsome and I know his Daddy is just so proud of his little UK fan. GO BIG BLUE!!!!
Hope he is feeling better.
Love
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey there! He is indeed Super Super Cute in his UK Get-up.

Something for you:

The first recorded instance of Hoosier meaning “Indiana resident” is dated 1826; however, it seems possible that senses of the word recorded later in the Dictionary of Americanisms, including “a big, burly, uncouth specimen or individual; a frontiersman, countryman, rustic,” reflect the kind of use this word had before it settled down in Indiana.

-www.dictionary.com/hoosier

Anonymous said...

Another UK Fan!!!! Very cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

It has been awhile since I dropped by to check the blog! Wow, Josh is growing right up! I love his UK outfit!! Way to raise Him!! Do keep looking into that hoosier thingy! I have no idea what it is either!! I love all the photos! He sure is a cutie! It sure looks like he had an awesome birthday!
Love,
Sabra

Anonymous said...

Oop! Didn't read Amanda's post about "hoosier"!

Love,
Sabra

Anonymous said...

Hold on a minute BBA, I am the cutest UK Fan, just ask the nurse.

Signed,

Sandy's Favorite Son In Law